eHouse Building Automation Smart Home Building Management System Controllers eHouse Smart Home
is based on microprocessor controllers
providing a large number of hardware resources within a single controller:
- digital inputs
- digital outputs
- measuring ADC inputs
- PWM dimmers outputs
Thanks to this architecture, it is possible to obtain a much cheaper system building automation
while maintaining similar functionality, in relation to systems based on the principle "1 controlled device + 1 communication modem".
In the architecture of the eHouse system - local room controllers
, Drivers independently perform their programmed functions not depending on each other and can work even:
- in the event of damage to other controllers blocking the transmission
- in the case of damage to communication cables
- they do not depend on other damaged modules like intelligent switches or network sensors
- without a communication bus that is spread around the house, building
Application of room controllers to control
local room is the most natural division into building automation devices due to management.
It allows correct infrared remote control
with (Sony - SIRC) of a given controller - rooms (in terms of its visibility).
In other cases infrared control
would require that:
- remembering all combinations of the remote control codes
- use of a separate installation for infrared receivers
- use of expensive and not very comfortable infrared control panels
eHouse system has:
- built-in scheduler-calendar for running programmed events over time
- RS-232 communication interface, RS-485 or Ethernet
- measuring inputs with programmable functionality depending on the type of controller
- Possibility of uploading a new version of the firmware
- built-in self-monitoring functions, protection against hangup and emergency reset
- set of commands characteristic for a given type of controller, e.g.
- switching on/off/toggle the output
- changes in heating parameters
- program execution
- Switching on/off/+/- PWM dimmer output
- digital inputs with programmable individual functionality dependent on the type of controller
The drivers have uploaded communication software
allowing direct connection with management panels over Ethernet, WiFi, Internet, Wireless LAN
or RS485 depending on the system architecture.
The large amount of outputs and inputs allows for a significant increase in the comfort of using the system smart home
and more flexible installation of the system in relation to "block installations" (e.g.. one room - one central lighting), based on systems, in which they pay for each output or input.
It is possible, for example, to implement several independent circuits LED lighting control
managed from one RoomManager room controller and the implementation of control independent of a few floor heating sections in a room.
In special cases, with large orders it is possible to implement individual and dedicated control algorithms, implemented in drivers, working in the eHouse system.
Firmware controllers are in a continuous development phase to enable the implementation of new algorithms and to increase the functionality within the current hardware version.
In combination with the possibility of upgrading the controller firmware directly from the PC, it is possible to maintain the eHouse modules in the latest version of the software, without having to replace them with new ones (which is practiced in other systems).
eHouse Smart Home controllers eHouse home automation - controllers